Advantages of joining the Society:
• Your interests can be put into action.
• Free Buy and Sell advertisements on Webmart.
• Free listings in the Breeders Directory.
• A quarterly magazine, Rare Breeds NewZ.
• Access to the Rare Breeds Registry.
• 33% discount on webpage/website design and hosting.
• Annual Conference/AGM.
• Advice on obtaining and looking after Rare Breeds of livestock.
• Contact with others with similar aims and interests.
• You will be helping to conserve genetic diversity in livestock.
See also About the Rare Breeds Society for more information.
If you would like to join the Rare Breeds Conservation Society –
Simply fill in On-line Membership Application, and transfer the appropriate subscription fee (see below) to the Society's bank account:
03 1355 0685162 00
(Please include your name and the word Subscription.)
SUBSCRIPTIONS: As from 1 April 2018 subscription prices are as fillows:
Individual – $NZ50 per annum;
Joint (two members at one address sharing the quarterly publication Rare Breeds NewZ) – $NZ65 per annum;
Overseas – $NZ60 and $NZ75 respectively (please send an amount equivalent to these figures).
ALTERNATIVELY: You can download a Membership Application Form which you can print out, fill in, and send to us, together with the appropriate subscription fee by cheque.
PLEASE NOTE: If you wish to have your contact details listed in the Rare Breeds website Directory, please fill in the Breeders Directory Listing form after you have joined.
If you wish to support the work of the Rare Breeds Conservation Society of New Zealand apart from being a member, donations can be made to the Society's bank account:
03 1355 0685162 00
(Please include your name and the word Donation.)
Please also send an e-mail to secretary(at)rarebreeds.co.nz, so that we know who the donation is from, and if it is intended for any special project.